Welcome to The Joint - Oceanside! As your local chiropractor in Oceanside, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Oceanside chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Michael Coppola
Dr. Michael Coppola’s path into the health care field began through his own need. As a young man, he had much exposure to manual labor and was quickly introduced to aches and pains. He first sought and found relief through massage therapy, and his new found freedom was also his motivation to switch professions. After completing his Holistic Health Practitioner program in 1997, he practiced massage therapy under the guidance and mentoring of great chiropractors and acupuncturists. Time and time again he saw the value of these therapies and was inspired to continue his education. In 2005, he received his Doctorate in Chiropractic from the Southern California University of Health Sciences, and in 2006 he received his Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Dr. Coppola says, “I believe that our health can be influenced, both for the better and the worse through physical, nutritional, and emotional conditions. I strive to help people feel and do better through a truly holistic approach.”
Dr. Lauren Ragazzo
Dr. Lauren Ragazzo grew up in San Diego, where she quickly realized the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle. She wanted to become a doctor since early childhood, and this passion grew through the years. After suffering from the age of 11 to 17 with migraine headaches, treated with the traditional “pill approach” that did little to improve her condition, she saw a chiropractor who was able to determine the underlying cause of the headaches and successfully treat her within six months. It was then that she knew what type of doctor she wanted to become.
Dr. Ragazzo obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Life University in Marietta, Georgia, followed quickly by her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the nationally ranked Life University College of Chiropractic. She now utilizes a patient specific approach to chiropractic, where the comfort level of each patient is taken into consideration during their care.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 19, 2014If cleaning your house seems to take forever, you may be breaking your arms and legs trying to do something that could be done much more efficiently. Check out these easy ways that quick cleaners are able to make the process quicker, easier and less stressful. 1. They Put Their Belongings Away ASAP It can be commonplace ...
- September 11, 2014There are some things in this life that are just worth the wait. This may be hard to believe in a culture that thrives on instant gratification, but it’s comforting to know that some things just get better as time passes. Here’s what we’re talking about: 1. Going Out Of Town Studies show that anticipation for a ...
- September 8, 2014If you’re going in for a job interview, you are going to want to feel as confident as possible. And while our skills and abilities are what job employers are looking for, appearance makes a big impact as well. Check out the following smart ways to present yourself in an interview setting. 1. Don’t Load Up ...
- August 29, 2014Some of us have grown up with some pretty low self-esteem. We may have had family members or friends treat us badly. Maybe we let people walk all over us and put us down. Well, people who treat you badly, really don’t love you. They are using you to make themselves feel better and to ...
- August 22, 2014Sibling relationships really can be one of the best relationships in the world. They often last longer than romantic relationships, friendships, and even your relationships with your parents. We know that our siblings have our back no matter how much we fight, disagree or make each other crazy. Check out the following awesome ways that ...
- August 15, 2014If you don’t laugh often, you may want to change your tune. The health benefits of laughter are truly monumental. Who wouldn’t be up for boosting their health in a natural and free way? Check out the following incredible ways laughter can make you healthier. 1. It Can Increase Your T Cells T-cells are what live in ...
- August 8, 2014We are always looking for new and creative ways to get in shape and stay that way. Our health is important because it improves longevity and the quality of our lives. And plus, we all want to look great in our bathing suits. There is so much advice out there on how to shape up ...
- August 2, 2014If you need some money-saving tips for your wedding day, then look no further. There really are some smart and simple ways to spend less, while still having an amazing time that you won’t forget. We’re not all made of money and saving where we can makes all the difference. Check out these fabulous tips: 1. ...
- July 25, 2014For many of us, we just can’t get enough of the state fair. With all of the games, music, shopping, contests, and deep fried foods, we don’t understand how people couldn’t enjoy it! The trouble is, when we indulge in the many deep fried food selections, we often find ourselves well over a couple days ...