Welcome to The Joint - Oceanside! As your local chiropractor in Oceanside, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Oceanside chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Oceanside chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 10, 2015AshleyCWhile our everyday lives may cause our bodies and minds to be stressed, it is up to us to find ways to help ease our nerves. The first step in finding the solution to your stress levels, is to first find what is causing your levels to be high. This may be a job related factor ...
- April 3, 2015AshleyCIf you struggle from psoriasis, then you may know the struggle of day-to-day symptoms of constant itching. While there is no cure for psoriasis, that shouldn’t be a reason that you do not seek remedies to help sooth your irritated skin. It is important to understand what causes psoriasis and the various treatment options available. Read ...
- March 27, 2015AshleyCSpring is upon us, and that means that summer is not too far away. While winter brought us cold weather, it may have also kept the sun away from our skin. Many of us may be looking to get some color, to help us look fresh and ready for spring, but think twice before using ...
- March 23, 2015AshleyCWhen it comes to a healthy body, working out and staying active are vital. But while it can be easy at the start to get a good workout plan in order, we can sometimes become bored of the same routine. Pilates is a type of exercise that may not only help you lose weight and get ...
- March 12, 2015AshleyCRunning is a great way to lose weight and stay active. But it is also a form of exercise that causes a lot of injuries. When it comes to major impact, choosing to run when you have injuries is not the best option. It is vital that you are aware of possible injuries you may experience ...
- March 6, 2015AshleyCOur memory is vital to us staying active and being successful both at home and at the office. Have you ever found yourself forgetting simple errands? There are techniques that you can incorporate into your daily regime that may help boost your memory. Read below to find out five tips you can use daily to ...
- February 27, 2015AshleyCHemorrhoids can be a painful and uncomfortable health condition. Are you aware what a hemorrhoid is and the possibilities of developing this condition? Read more to find out more information about what a hemorrhoid is, possible symptoms and treatments available. What is a hemorrhoid? A hemorrhoid is an irritation of the veins in the anal canal. Main Causes A ...
- February 11, 2015AshleyCIf you are looking to maintain a consistent weight loss regime, it is vital that you stay hydrated! Dehydration causes problems for both your kidneys and liver, and can cause your body to store fat instead of burning it off. Although we can drink our water, there are a number of foods that we can ingest ...
- February 9, 2015adminToday I’d like to talk to you about pregnancy. What makes me an expert on the matter? Well, since I’ve given birth to 2 healthy kids of my own, I have the unique opportunity to look back on everything that I did during my pregnancies. I can explain to you every decision that I made ...